Our plugin provides 6 different methods by which admins can easily specify their delivery areas in the back-end. When a product is enquired for delivery from front-end by the user, the user’s provided zip-code is searched/matched in all saved delivery areas and a Yes / No message is displayed to user accordingly on the front-end.
WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro Features
- Five modes for specifying product delivery area through backend for your woocommerce products.
- Define delivery area by specifying zip codes directly.
- Define delivery area by drawing polygon shape on google map in backend.
- Define a whole country as delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Define a whole continent as delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Define a whole sub continent as delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Country Restriction
- Ability to relate specified delivery areas with selected products or all products.
- Ability to display zip code search box on product page, shop page, cart page and checkout page.
- This Plugin creates a new tab “Product Availability” next to default tabs on every product detail page to display customers all product delivery area for that current product.
- Tab consists of a google map which displays different polygon shapes that represent product delivery areas for that current product.
- UI aspects of polygon shapes are manageable from the backend. Like background-color,color,stroke color etc. Admin can change the look and feel of polygons from backend.
- Tab also consist of zip code listing for current product where product is available for shipping.
- Auto suggest provided on product availability google map for ease of use to quickly locate a location.
- Product availability map settings are fully manageable from backend.
- Apply Snazzy Maps styles to your product availability map to make it more customer engaging.
- Ability to display product availability status for each product individually on the checkout page, based on the zip code provided in the default woo-commerce check out form. So that customer can decide before placing an order.
- Manage errors / notification messages through backend.
- UI aspects of product availability form can be managed from backend including background-color,color etc.
- Easy to use backend interface.
- Maps are 100% responsive and tested on real devices.
- Extensible woo commerce extension that provides some hooks to change its default functionality.
- Define a product availability By Distance From your Store radius.
- Product Page map settings width, height, zoom level, center coordinates, snazzy map.
- Show polygons/marker into viewport of google map.
- Show only zipcode markers on product page’s availability map.
- Show only polygon on product page’s availability map maps.
- Enable country restriction for restricti all kind of delivery area pro operations related to only selected country.
- Display zipcode markers of restricted country only on google map.
- Display places of restricted country only on checkout page into google auto-suggest of billing address.
- Checking of delivery area on checkout via google auto suggest or zip code manageable from back-end.
- Enable/Disable Auto Suggest On Checkout Page.
- You can upload custom icon for zipcode marker icon on delivery area map.
- You could redirect on any URL if product match on store.
- You could redirect on any URL if product not match on store.
- Setup delivery area map language.
- Show Delivery Date/time slot on checkout page.
- Delivery date/time slot are manageable from plugin settings page.
- You could create backup of collections at any time.
- You could upload backup of collections at any time.
Download WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro
Note: We do not give any guarantee, if any theme / plugin / script contain virus. Please check on virustotal before using it on localhost.
Find more WordPress themes and plugins in the Downloads section.