Revo Apps mobile application configured with the most popular Themes like Avada, Flat-some, Xstore, Enfold, Wood-mart, Electro, Porto, and ALL Woocommerce Themes. It also works with ALL PAYMENT GATEWAY and ALL SHIPPING METHOD like Paypal, RazorPay, Midtrans, Xendit, Epeken, Woongkir, and many more.
Revo Apps Woocommerce Mobile Features
- Full e-commerce features – compatible with latest version WooCommerce framework.
- Instance Synchronization – the data will be updated smoothly without waiting for time.
- Great UX design – The design of this app is inspired by some of the biggest unicorn class startups in the world. Good design will increase your sales.
- Multi Currencies – easy to add/edit/delete a currency.
- Multi Payment Gateway – support 99% payment gateway.
- Multi Shipping Method – support 99% shipping method.
- Auto Complete Search – smart search by inputting only a few letters, just like Google search.
- Push Notification – via Firebase; Order Status Notifications.
- Wishlist – save the product you like.
- Order History – order history with multiple statuses to differentiate transaction status.
- Sliding Banners – post pictures and promote specific products. when clicked the customer will go directly to the product.
- Smart Chat – easy to chat with admin.
- Powerful App Config – setup everything from WP-ADMIN, including banners, images, posters, splash screen, intros/onboardings.
- Google Analytics – easy to track the user online and number of registration via Firebase in the real-time.
- Barcode Scanner – Search for products using barcode scan.
- Featured Video Product – Showcase your products by using videos.
- Member card – show a cool digital member card, complete with user status (wholesale/customer) and the number of points updated automatically.
- Wholesale Prices – the application will display different prices for users who are logged in with the wholesale role.
Download Revo Apps Woocommerce Mobile App
Note: We do not give any guarantee, if any theme / plugin / script contain virus. Please check on virustotal before using it on localhost.