Leopard – WordPress offload media copies files from your WordPress Media Library to Amazon S3, Wasabi,google cloud, DigitalOcean Spaces, Bunnycdn storage and rewrites URLs to server the files from that same storage provider, or from the CDN of your choice (CloudFront).
Leopard WordPress Plugin Features
- Unlimited existing media to S3
- Unlimited and all in one. No add-on, no more money.
- Support AWS S3, Google, wasabi, DigitalOcean Spaces storage
- Add: Custom path folder bucket
- Pull Assets
- Underground and automatic synchronization function
- easy digital downloads
- Digital/Downloadable Product woocommerce
- Select files from folders on cloud in wooCommerce download and Easy Digital Downloads. Work with public and private.
- Compress Objects Automatically
- Minify CSS, JS, HTML
- Removing the emoji
- Change the Custom path
- Support WebP – Create WebP file automatically after uploading and rebuilding. Automatically synchronize to cloud.
- Support Frontend Submissions – Easy Digital Downloads
- Supported regenerate thumbnail plugin with images on the cloud.
- Support edit ( Scale, Crop, rotate, flip ) images on cloud.
- Select file with shortcode or url from cloud.
- Rewrite Asset URLs for Asset Option
- Support Multisite
- Cache-Control option
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) option.
- synchronize between bucket in a cloud and other cloud
- Free Updates
- Compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields PRO
- Allow File Upload Types option
- Delete files automatically from WordPress when copying them on storage
- Automatic replacement of media links: resource is uploaded from server storage rather than from your site
- Compare with EWWW Image Optimizer, Shortpixel Image Optimizer , tinypng, Smush Plugin.
- Compatible With WPML
- WooCommerce Integrated Theme
- Compatible With WP All Import
- WordPress 5.x+ support
- Translations Ready
Download Leopard WordPress Plugin
Note: We do not give any guarantee, if any theme / plugin / script contain virus. Please check on virustotal before using it on localhost.