Add dropdowns, multi-select options, checkboxes, file uploads, dates, and more. Display the fields on “My Account” page, and make them either required or optional.
You can also add a “user roles” dropdown menu to registration forms to let the customers select an appropriate role during registration — you can choose to display all or just specific user roles in the dropdown.
Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce Features
- Add unlimited extra fields to your registration form
- Add fields to WordPress and WooCommerce signup forms
- Show field data on a user’s “My Account” page and in registration emails
- Choose from 14 field types
- Show specific or all custom fields in admin order detail page and order email
- Choose whether to display a “user roles” dropdown menu on your registration form
- Display all or specific user roles in the dropdown
- Select from auto or manual approval for user roles
- Manually approve new user registrations
- Send automated email notifications to admins and customers
- Compatible with all third-party user role extensions
- Add fields dependable to user roles
- Enable default registration fields
Download Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce
Note: We do not give any guarantee, if any theme / plugin / script contain virus. Please check on virustotal before using it on localhost.
Find more WordPress themes and plugins in the Downloads section.