As of WooCommerce 2.6+, the “My Account” links are shown in form of tabs. These tabs link to individual pages instead of inline content. This is where the plugin comes into action. Users can navigate through tab links without page refresh.
The tab contents are fetched through ajax request and served on same page. Once all tabs are loaded, the plugin saves tab content and serves it without making duplicate ajax call. Thus, users can navigate through tabs multiple times without any load on server.
SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs Features
- Fully compatible with WordPress 5.5.x and WooCommerce 4.7.0+
- Works with all standard themes and decently coded premium themes
- Converts WooCommerce my account tabs into ajax tabs
- 3 tab styles (Default, classic and flat)
- Vertical tab orientation supported for all styles
- Automatically converts extra tabs into a more link submenu
- Saves tab content for multiple tab navigation per session.
- Customize my account tabs
- Unbranded plugin settings page
- Option for enabling or disabling ajax feature
- Custom image preloader option
- Custom error message via plugin settings
- Admin can set ajax timeout via plugin settings
- Built in CSS styling for tab navigation.
- Fully compatible with “YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page” plugin
- Fully Compatible with Visual Composer content, Revolution Slider, etc. in my account content added via “YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page” plugin.
- Compatible with YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking plugin
- Compatible with WoodMart Theme’s custom dashboard links
- Localization ready with sample .pot file included
- Supports languages with RTL orientation
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+ that support history API
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual
- Dedicated support on time
Download SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs
Note: We do not give any guarantee, if any theme / plugin / script contain virus. Please check on virustotal before using it on localhost.
Find more WordPress themes and plugins in the Downloads section.