There are multiple ways to create Bootable Flash/Pen Drive for Windows 10.
#1 Use Media Creation Tool
- Go to Microsoft, and click/tap on the Download tool now button at Microsoft’s site.
- Double click the file to run it, If prompted by UAC, click/tap on Yes.
- After that license agreement page will be opened, click/tap on Accept for the license terms of the Media Creation Tool.
- Select Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC, and click/tap on Next.
- Uncheck the Use the recommended options for this PC box.
- Select the Language, Edition, and 32-bit (x86), 64-bit (x64), or both (32-bit and 64-bit on same USB) Architecture you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Next.
- Select (dot) USB flash drive, and click/tap on Next.
- Connect your USB flash drive, click/tap on the Refresh drive list link, select the USB flash drive, and click/tap on Next.
- It will now start Downloading Windows 10 and Creating Windows 10 media.
- When finished, your USB flash drive will be ready. Click/tap on Finish.