You can set the player to be sticky for a page. You can also disable sticky feature and just insert it in the content of a page or post.
It will be sticky only on the page it was inserted. If you want it to be sticky on all pages, you should buy the WordPress plugin instead:
Apollo WordPress Plugin Features
- Responsive Design
- The audio player can be used in websites which are responsive. It is a full width player and it will cover the parent div width.
- Sticky & Standard Versions
- You can set the player to be sticky for a page. You can also disable sticky feature and just insert it in the content of a page or post.
- Highly Customizable
- You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Continuous Playback
- When you’ll change the page, the player will continue from it was in the previous page. This will ensure a smooth playback across your entire website.
- Player In Popup Window
- You have a button which will open the player in a popup window. With this feature you can listen the music, without interruptions, while navigating the website menu.
- Vinyl Record Animation Or Artist Image
- You can either show the vinyl record animation or the artist image.
- Mobile Compatible
- It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- The playlist items can be structured in categories. An audio file can belong to multiple categories.
- Playlist Search
- You have the option to search the playlist. It will search the title and author and the results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist
- Button to show or hide the playlist. Parameters to show the playlist from the beginning.
- You can share your audio player on Facebook and Twitter.
- Download Option
- Available button to download (on desktop) the current playing file. You have the option to hide the download button.
- Buy Button
- You can define a link to the buy song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Lyrics Button
- You can define a link to the lyrics song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Multiple parameters
- Autoplay, loop, shuffle, rewind, volume control, minimize etc.
- Google Analytics
- Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each audio file was played.
- Multiple Instances
- You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page
- The JS file has around 50KB
Download Apollo WordPress Plugin
Note: We do not give any guarantee, if any theme / plugin / script contain virus. Please check on virustotal before using it on localhost.
Find more WordPress themes and plugins in the Downloads section.